На службе Родине. Ножи НДК

Ответить
паханя

Re: На службе Родине. Ножи НДК

Сообщение паханя » Сб мар 14, 2015 22:22

Здравствуйте Андрей Николаевич, пишу вот по какому вопросу можно ли к вам приехать в Питер в начале апреля на тренировки, буду в городе проездом , хотелось бы воспользоваться таким счастливым случаем,

А. Кочергин
Контактная информация:

Сообщение А. Кочергин » Вт мар 24, 2015 9:35

паханя, Пишите, узнавайте где я, могу в это время оказаться в Ингушетии...
Абсолютная беспощадность, по отношению, ...к себе! А. Кочергин

dis_trofik

Сообщение dis_trofik » Ср ноя 11, 2015 10:00

Сегодня в одном известном магазине в Красноярске видел нож от какого-то мастера, забыл фамилию, на "С" начинается. НДК-17 один в один, даже спуски такие-же, интересно, как-то согласовано с автором конструкции? Ценник 2500 примерно. Магазин не называю, чтоб не делать рекламу.
Громыко Вячеслав, г.Красноярск
------------------------------------------------
- Командир! Мы окружены!
- Отлично! Значит теперь мы можем атаковать в любом направлении!

JamesDuawl
Контактная информация:

Сообщение JamesDuawl » Сб апр 09, 2022 13:04

It's a pity, Tanya agreed. But, such is life.
Inside ... Natasha repeated with concern.
learn more here.. What does "like" mean? Aunt Ira giggled. - Didn't you pay attention?
For some reason I stuck with this idea. The thought that I can not stop it, only to succumb to what is happening and accept the inevitable, so to speak. The heat rose higher, concentrated in the groin area for a microsecond, and then hit his cock. Consciousness almost turned off, I finished with my eyes closed, but I knew that I was pouring everything in a row no worse than Anyuta a couple of minutes ago and most likely along with her face. After 6 or 7 volleys, Anya, without letting go of my balls, grabbed the head of the penis with her other hand and plunged it into her fist several times. I was struck as if by an electric current, I pressed my booty against her penis, trying to instinctively move away from her hand, but she did not immediately remove it, on the contrary, she leaned over and took it into my mouth. And again electric shocks, yes, enough already, I can't take it anymore! She took the last shots in herself, I opened my eyes and took out a member from her, seeing how she swallowed.
Eh, Oravan ... I would now drink port wine and burp over the deck. Gorr got up from the chest and walked over to the cage with the Panther. And here... Look what a graceful pussy. Hey, kitty, do you like when they take you by the skin and peck you under the ponytail? Ha ha ha!
This is not discussed, I do not want to spoil Ksyusha's mood, despite the fact that everything is already ready, his father said firmly.
"Isn't this dress short enough?"
none

Ответить