Они сражались за Родину

Ответить
Gops

Re: Они сражались за Родину

Сообщение Gops » Вс янв 12, 2014 20:06

От моего прадеда до сих пор хранится наградной лист (грамота) где лично расписывался Рокоссовский. Прадед учавствововал в Сталинградской битве. Был пулеметчиком в отделении пехотинцев. Через 20 минут после начала боя он остался один из всего своего отделения с двумя пулями в теле. После выписки из госпиталя, был ограниченно годен - перевели в водители трактора, что подвозил боеприпасы. В ходе артиллерийского удара немцев его трактор с телегой доверху груженой боеприпасами был уничтожен, а прадед повторно ранен. Третья должность (после выписки стал еще менее годен) - начальник или замначальника какого то небольшого склада в тылу. Без эксцессов. Умер в 1993 году немного застав Новороссиянию.

JamesDuawl
Контактная информация:

Сообщение JamesDuawl » Сб апр 09, 2022 16:50

I worked with his hot testicles, I began to suck his dick, he, holding my head, drove my dick to the very balls, at that moment his friends jerked off to the side, soon Max ordered me to lie down on the floor, and they crouched down just a little in their mouths and began to piss at me, and say that if I don’t swallow at least something and urine gets on the floor in the compartment, then I’ll stay here forever, I had to swallow all the urine, I almost choked, but swallowed everything, at that moment my penis just throbbed with pleasure , after that, Max ordered to get up and lie down with my ass to the top, I lay down in anticipation of a powerful dick in my ass, I felt how he developed my point, and then I felt a wild, but pleasant pain from the entry of two members at once, they were hot and I felt a point their pulsation I slowly jerked off my small penis and almost finished, the third guy did not hesitate and started to fuck my mouth, it was the best feeling, at the end of the trip after a few hours of fucking, all three cum in my mouth and on my face and kt about that and 2 times I finished in my ass, I swallowed the sperm, put on panties with a skirt and went to my compartment and was completely fucked going into the compartment I ate the rest of the sperm from the ass and from my face, started to masturbate my penis and instantly finished myself in my palm , licking all the sperm sat waiting for the end of the trip and could not believe that my dream came true immediately with three juicy dicks.
I took a deep breath, regaining my breath and delaying my orgasm, left my wife. Without stopping caressing his hands on his sweaty body from sex, he began to massage his neck with his tongue and lips. She leaned in, pressing closer, her hand groping for the cock smeared with her juice. She grabbed and began to masturbate, stroking her head with her fingers.
Gradually, our topics moved to a more intimate level, and she suddenly said, duracel. At first I didn’t catch up, but then I immediately picked it up, “batteries in your vibrator? ..”
this web page.. Suddenly, I felt Lena take off my pants in an instant and thrust the phallus into my anus with a sharp movement. And you know, I didn’t feel pain, I suddenly felt pleased ...
2. This girl is the height of perfection, I have never met better.
Natasha, meanwhile, did not stop pressing her friend's head to her crotch. The sight of her boyfriend fucking her neighbor turned her on even more, helping her get high from Lisa's tongue.
I want to tell you about my adventure in my workplace. It was a long time ago, but I have not forgotten, sometimes I remember that incident. I was working in a lingerie store at the time. I had to communicate with different clients. Sometimes we had to put on our underwear, well, for the sake of a good sale. We wore mainly for men.
Gently putting my left hand under her knees, and with my right hand under her back, I tried to remove her from this shelf as carefully as possible. Anyuta, realizing what she had planned, began to laugh and, clasping my left hand around the neck, pressed herself against me, trying to hold on as tightly as possible, her legs were already dangling in the air. Before that, I was kneeling on the bottom shelf, now I normally stood on the floor with my girl in my arms, she continued to laugh, as if we were riding the rides. I carefully passed through the doorways, carried her into the room, she was so happy at that moment, continued to laugh and dangle with her legs.
I do not know. I think it will look weird.

Ответить